The theme of the 25th International Congress of History of Science and Technology (ICHST) is “Science, Technology and Medicine between the Global and the Local”. The call for Individual Paper (Stand-alone Paper) presentations is open. The deadline for proposal submissions is Wednesday 30 November 2016.
December's Pharmaceutical Historian is now available online - open access www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bshp/ph/2017/00000047/00000004;jsessionid=3o9ao95rho5r1.x-ic-live-02 Contents include: -...
VICTOR HUGO'S BIRTHPLACE & THE OLD PHARMACY Besançon, France - A few steps down from the cathedral is the apartment where the great author and humanist Victor Hugo was born in 1802. The apartment ...
The @ExploreWellcome #Pharmagraphics digital story is now online! Chapter 3 is all about Theriac: An Ancient Brand. We have this image of a "Theriac: an ancient pharmaceutical brand?” Theriac or t...
- Award of the ISHP Honorary Memebership to Dr. Jadwiga Brzezińska
- Pharmaceutical Historian now online
- 28 national societies are now members of ISHP
- British Society celebrates 50th anniversary
- Pharmaceutical Historian – An International Journal for the History of Pharmacy