The ISHP Commission for the Research Fellowship is delighted to announce that the ISHP Fellowship 2017 was awarded to the project of Mr. Markus Maxim from the Institute for the History of Pharmacy, Philipps-University Marburg, Germany. The title of the project is: “Transmission of medical-pharmaceutical knowledge between East Africa and Europe in the context of the Bethel Missions in the 20th century“. For details see: ISHP Research Fellowship
MEILLEURS VOEUX pour 2018 ! L'officine du XIXème siècle en chêne massif appartenant à S.P.P. sera inaugurée officiellement le 5 avril 2018 dans l'Hôtel-Dieu de Baugé en Anjou
Ginger, the perennial kitchen cupboard spice, is used in more than 250 therapeutic recipes, aids digestion, treats stomach upsets and might even help cure your hangover...but how? wellcomecoll...
December's Pharmaceutical Historian is now available online - open access www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bshp/ph/2017/00000047/00000004;jsessionid=3o9ao95rho5r1.x-ic-live-02 Contents include: -...
- Award of the ISHP Honorary Memebership to Dr. Jadwiga Brzezińska
- Pharmaceutical Historian now online
- 28 national societies are now members of ISHP
- British Society celebrates 50th anniversary
- Pharmaceutical Historian – An International Journal for the History of Pharmacy