The General Secretary of the ISHP, Dusanka Krajnovic, is delighted to inform you that three more societies are now member of the ISHP: Hong Kong Society for the History of Pharmacy, Iranian Society for the History of Pharmacy and Lithuanian Society for the History of Pharmacy, see Member Societies.
International Society for the History of Pharmacy shared Museo de Historia de la Farmacia's video.
Museo de Historia de la Farmacia
Ghost in te Museum of History of Pharmacy of Seville... Or so it seems... 👻 ... See MoreSee Less
¿Conocéis el #fantasma del #Museo? Cuando menos nos lo esperamos aparece 👻👻🙈🙈 #CuartoMilenioenelMuseo
THE ABANDONED PHARMACY Photographer Bryan Sansivero captured an abandoned pharmacy in New York and it was literally a time capsule from the 1950’s with everything left behind credit : majest...
Badge of the National Association of Women Pharmacists on display in the museum. Founded in 1905, the Association's first President was Isabella Clarke-Keer, who had been one of the first two female m...
- Award of the ISHP Honorary Memebership to Dr. Jadwiga Brzezińska
- Pharmaceutical Historian now online
- 28 national societies are now members of ISHP
- British Society celebrates 50th anniversary
- Pharmaceutical Historian – An International Journal for the History of Pharmacy