The ISHP Select Executive Committee has agreed to collaborate with the British Society for the History of Pharmacy (BSHP) in re-launching the British journal Pharmaceutical Historian as a joint international journal. The joint journal will keep its former title Pharmaceutical Historian. To indicate its internationality, the words “An International Journal for the History of Pharmacy” will follow the title, and it will show the logos of both societies on the front cover. The front cover will also indicate that the BSHP publishes the journal on behalf of ISHP.
Evènement à ne manquer sous aucun prétexte ! ... See MoreSee Less
This catalogue of Indian medicinal plants and drugs features in our Ayurvedic Man exhibition. This page shows an illustration of Turmeric, used for generations in India to heal wounds and burns. In ...
Pharmacy in Kuks hospital, the jewel of Czech Baroque art
OLD MODERNISTA PHARMACY The Barri Pharmacy (1919) On exhibition inside the Museum and Municipal Archive of Calella, (Catalonia) , Spain
- Award of the ISHP Honorary Memebership to Dr. Jadwiga Brzezińska
- Pharmaceutical Historian now online
- 28 national societies are now members of ISHP
- British Society celebrates 50th anniversary
- Pharmaceutical Historian – An International Journal for the History of Pharmacy